Thursday, April 12, 2012

BONUS: Cover of the Week!

Something you guys should know about me, I am a sucker for covers. I have heard good covers and I've heard bad covers. If you don't know what a cover is, it's a song that has been redone by another band. For example, we all know Maroon 5's song, Moves Like Jagger. Crown the Empire is a metalcore band that does a cover of that song. It's a great example because it's a GREAT cover. 

Once a week, I'm gonna introduce a cover song to you all to check out and listen to. If you like covers like I do, you may enjoy this too. So this week, following the theme of this post, cover of the week is gonna be: Moves Like Jagger by Crown the Empire. There's nothing funnier than when a rock band comes a long, does a cover of a pop song that was all over the charts, and makes it sound BETTER. I posted a link below where you can stream and/or download it. Check it out, let me know what ya think.

Moves Like Jagger by Crown the Empire

No comments:

Post a Comment